8 Channel Thermo-hygrometer Sensor are widely used in home automation and many other fields especially with explosive expansion of smart phones. We are offering OEM sensors to suit your specific applications to achieve monitor alert and control purposes.
Our standard sensor communication protocols can be provided for your receiving design or we can change our standard communication protocols to match your receiving design. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.
The 8 Channel Thermo-hygrometer Sensor includes LCD display and channel designation. Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (degree Fahrenheit versus degree Celsius).
Applications include measuring multiple temperature and humidity locations at the same time (both inside and outside), including different rooms of a house or building, drying rooms, humidors, and wine cellars.
Most of 8 channel display consoles can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermo-hygrometer sensors. The display console can remotely read and update up to eight remote sensors, including a temperature probe (FT007TP), floating pool and spa thermometer (FT007PF), indoor thermo-hygrometer (FT012TH), outdoor thermo-hygrometer (FT007TH) or thermometer (FT007T).
1. Wireless outdoor temperature and Humidity
2 LCD degF / degC selectable display
3. With dip switch to set up and fix 1-8 channels
4. Wall hanging
Outdoor temperature range:-40~60ºC
Transmission range:100meter(300feet) in open area
Transmission interval: 60 seconds
Sensor:2XAAA 1.5V Alkaline or lithium batteries
Battery life: Minimum 12 months for transmitter
– Reasonable price
– Can be set to 8 different channel IDs with 3 DIP switches
– Reports Temperature and Humidity
– Includes a small LCD display which can be switched to Fahrenheit or Celsius
– Short ~60ms message with 3x repeats (total ~180ms), reduces chance TX collisions
– Updates once per minute (not too often), also reduces chance of TX collisions
– Message is encoded in Manchester format with 0.5ms / 1.0ms pulses
– Good transmission range
– Good agreement between multiple sensors of this type
– Works perfectly with rtl_433, has good documentation on the web