Beside view weather information on the console at a glance, this WiFi Wireless Sensors Internet weather station allows you upload data to Wunderground and Weathercloud server.
WiFi Wireless Sensors requires a gateway to connect to WiFi, the live wind, rain, temp and humidity, UV & light data can be viewed directly on the wunderground or weatherclould after the WIFI configuration. The professional weather websites allows you to view, store, analyze, share and compare data from local personal weather stations with beautiful, customizable charts and graphics.
WunderStation and Phone Apps
The WunderStation iPad app brings real-time data from over 37,000 personal weather stations that make up our unique network of weather enthusiasts.
Other apps include Weather Underground for iPhone and Android, and WunderMap for IPhone, Android and iPad. All of the data can be viewed and analyzed through any computer web browser.
the WiFi Wireless Sensors through router send real time data to WeatherCloud Website. Weathercloud makes managing your device not only easy, but fun. Access the app from your computer, tablet or smartphone and enjoy the same user experience across all devices.
1. Indoor temperatrue and humdity
2. Wireless outdoor temperature and humidity
3. Wind speed
4. Wind direction
5. Barometric pressure
6. Rainfall data (inch or mm): 1 hour, 24 hours, week, month, and total
8. Light (solar radiation)
9. Wifi connectivity
10. Upload weather data to www.wunderground.com or www.weatherclould.net.
1. Outdoor temperature range: -40℃ to + 60℃
2. Indoor temperature range: 0℃ to + 60℃
3. Temperature accuracy: ±1ºC
4. Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
5. Humidity accuracy: ±5%
6.Barometric pressure range: 300 to 1100hpa,
7.Barometric Accuracy: ±3hpa
8. Rain volume display: 0 – 9999mm
1) Resolution : 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm)
2) 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
9. Rain accuracy: < 15 mm: +/- 1 mm, 15 mm to 9999 mm: +/- 7%
10. Wind speed accuracy: 2 m/s ~ 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s), 10 m/s ~ 56 m/s (+/- 10%)
11. Wind direction accuracy: 8 points
12. Wind speed: 0~50m/s
13. Transmission interval: 16s
Light: 0 to 200,000 Lux accuracy:± 15%
14. UV: from UVB to UVA, 1 to 15+ index Scale accuracy:± 1 Levels
15. Transmission interval: 16s
16. Wifi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
17. Wifi frequency: 2.4GHZ
18. Line of sight of WIFI transmission: 20m
1) Router: 5.9V/500mA or 5V/1A power adaptor
2) Transmitter: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
1 x Sensors Array
1 x Router
1 x User Manual