Wireless Water Tank Level Meter Ultrasonic Depth Level Gauge, Multi Function Water Tank Level Sensor with Temperature Indicator LCD Digital Display. Keep an eye on your outdoor water tank from the comfort of your own living room, up to 100m away. Installed at the top of your water tank, the transmitter unit measures the water level using an ultrasonic sensor and temperature using a thermo sensor. You can hang the receiver unit on a wall or pull out the stand and place it on your kitchen bench top, table or desk. View your room’s temperature, tank temperature and water level (represented by a 10 element bar graph). You can store min/max records and set alarms for specific water levels (high/low) or when empty.
Water Tank Level Meter Feature:
1. Wireless Water Tank Level Meter monitors tank liquid depth level
2. Tank liquid level displayed on a 10-element LCD bar graph
3. Min/max records of tank liquid level
4. Tank liquid level high/low alarm
5. Tank liquid empty alert
6. Indoor temperature (ºF or ºC)
7. Tank temperature (ºF or ºC)
8. Time alarm
9. Free Standing or wall hanging
Indoor temperature range :0~60ºC
Outdoor temperature range:-40~60ºC
Water level measure rang:0 ~15m
Transmission range:100 meters(300 feet)in open area
Transmission interval: 30s when level changes or 3 minutes when level does not change
Receiver:2XAA 1.5V LR3 Alkaline batteries
Remote sensor:6XAAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline or lithium batteries
Battery life: Minimum 12 months for receiver
Minimum 12 months for transmitter
LCD Dimensions(LXW):66X45mm(3.3 inch)
Package: 1*base station, 1*transmitter
1. Install the battery in the battery compartment of the transmitter, do not insert the battery compartment, and insert the battery synchronously after the receiver is set up
2. The liquid level indicator has no data, press the tank key, and the data will be displayed.
3. When reset, remove the battery Wait for a while and then turn on the power to eliminate the remaining power in the machine.
4. Whether the red light of the transmitter flashes, the flashing is normal, and vice versa.